Why does Zac Johnson have almost 9,000 subscribers and I have 6,000?
Do I need to make 90% of my posts sponsored posts about products I don’t even support/use and the other 10% about a recent “profitable” Facebook campaign that made $20? His most recent post is a sponsored post about a charity for the Make A Wish foundation. Come on now, you need the money that badly that you’re taking money from a place trying to promote a charity?
I mean really, I must suck. This dude posts his profitable campaigns that make $20 and he has 3,000 more readers than me.
Yeah I’m bitching. Give me the answer, NOW.
But really…why? Zac Johnson pwns me.
P.S. Congrats to Wes and the 202 team, Tracking 202 has been acquired by Bloosky. You guys developed an awesome piece of software and deserve it!
EDIT : Alright alright, the whole Facebook thing was a little mean, it could actually be helpful for newbies. He probably makes $50/day so we weren’t seeing his full revenue stream. Which reminds me, has anybody checked out the Affiliate Squeeze Theme. It’s a great new product that just hit the market, I’ve heard nothing but good things and I personally endorse it.
This paid sponsored post is from UberAffiliate.com.