Archive for 'My Checks'

Popular E-Mail Questions, Photoshop Faker, and More

Of course whenever someone posts a halfway decent screenshot, there’s about 15% who immediately accuse me of faking it with Photoshop. The other 85% email/IM me asking me all sorts of questions and telling me congratulations. I appreciate all the kind words and I’d like to answer everyone’s question, but it would take me forever […]

Continue Reading
Page 1 of 2 12