In most of my posts I try and help you guys with ways to succeed in affiliate marketing. A lot of you probably have some profitable campaigns and that’s great. On the other hand, I’m sure there’s people out there struggling. So I just want to discuss a couple quick ways to make some easy money on the internet if you ran out of funding for your affiliate campaigns. These are actually the first couple ways I initially built my $6,000 or so to start with PPC.
Build A Small Proxy Network
These are the easiest things in the world to do. I spent like 2 hours total on the project and it made me $10-15/day in Adsense for a few months. Here are the steps :
1) Buy 10 .info proxy related domains. Like www.ProxyJock.info or something.
2) Find a free proxy template and throw it up on every proxy. Need help? Click
3) Install PHProxy
3) Go to DP and pay for someone to submit it to 100 topsites or so.
4) Go to proxy.org and asked to be submitted to the list.
5) Add all the topsite codes and your Adsense code to the page.
6) Let it run and make some money.
7) If server costs get too expensive, just flip the network for a couple hundred bucks.
Build a Directory Network
These take a little more time but are really easy to to, and it’s how I made my first big sale. My directory was the first thing I owned. All I did was buy some powerful directory links, submitted to a crap load of free directories, and then made some money with it. My best directory was a PR5, I probably made $2,000-3,000 total off it, then sold it for $3,000. Since it was my first venture online, I was very pleased with the income. I actually solid it to fund some PPC stuff as I as running out of cash. A lot of people question the demand and authority of general directories anymore, so I don’t know how well it would work. I’m just sharing my experiences from early this year and how I made some money. For the step-by-step :
1) Buy 5 or so directory domains. www.SeekTheWeb.com or something like that.
2) Buy phpLD and install it.
3) Find five different directory templates to install. Need help? Click.
4) Pay somebody to submit your directory to a few hundred PR3+ directories.
6) Make a promotion at DP saying free regular links for 24 hours and special $3 featured links for 24 hours or something like that.
7) Let the network sit for a few months and make a few bucks here and there. PR update comes and you get PR2-3.
8) Sell some cheap sitewide links, try and make around $100 per directory. Sell them for a whole year or something.
9) Flip the network for a few hundred and enjoy the 1 day you put into it to start.
Like I said, I’m not sure how out-dated that information is, but it may be an alternate idea for those struggling to make money online. Like I said it was around April when I sold all my directories. My biggest directory sold for $3,000, and then I had a network of 4 directories that I did the EXACT same thing as above and it went on SitePoint for $1,200. I also had another directory that I bought for $200 and flipped for $800. Now there’s bidding directories and all that other crap so I’m not sure how it’ll all work. But the directory forum at DP still seems bustling with activity, so if you’re in a bind it could mean some money.
Alright not a directly related affiliate marketing post, but it’s about making money so are you going to complain?