So it’s time to announce my big project that I’ve been working on for a long time now. I welcome you to UberCamp.
What is UberCamp? In essence it’s a paid private affiliate marketing forum, but the additions and extra value will make it appear as much more then just that. You can just visit the site and read the about page, but I’ll give a quick overview of the main features here.
1) The first point I want to make here is that this is an INVITE ONLY forum. This place is for serious affiliate marketers, and the only way you’ll get in is either through your friend that’s a serious marketer, or through an application process.
Applications will only be taken in June 2-6, that’s this Monday through Friday. After that, your application will be put on a waiting list and won’t be accepted until the next round. My goal here is to build a very smart and tight community, and the way NOT to do that is by accepting everyone and anyone.
2) You’ll have access to me. I’ll be there to answer your questions ’round the clock, my goal is to give you the best service possible. I already have accepted some of my close affiliate marketing friends such as Wes Mahler and Jonathan Volk and we have some discussions/tips going.
3) Uber Case Studies will be conducted all the time. I’ll share all my keywords, landing pages, promotion types, and research used on a campaign. You’ll be able to make suggestions and ask why I did certain things. You can even copy the campaign if you want; or just copy the techniques.
4) Offer Watch. One of my goals is to provide tools and services that I would use, since I’m a full-time affiliate marketer. One of these tools is Offer Watch. Almost all of the major affiliate networks are sending me data files with EPCs, Conversion Rates, sample URLs, etc. I’m combining them all into one tool, where you can search the top offers across networks by any criteria you want. To read more about it and to see a screen shot, go here.
5) The option for a private 1-on-1 mentorship. You get your own forum that only you and I can read. You can grill me all month long and I’ll personally help you build your current campaigns up and scale them out. You tell me as much as you want, and I take that info and help you improve what you have.
6) Other services and tools to make this forum worth WAY more than the fee you pay to be a member. I have some other good ideas that would really help you guys out and make your lives easier in regards to affiliate marketing.
Go check out the site and let me know what you think. You can all register for a public account and ask questions in the Pre-Sale forum, but you’ll see that to be a paying member you need an invite code. If you have any questions just holler and I’m really excited to get this thing rolling!