My good good buddy Wes has finally released Tracking 202 Pro. I’ve been waiting for a long time to finally tell everybody about it, and the day has finally come.
I talked to Wes and he’s giving UberAffiliate readers 10% off for the first 3 months of service, you have to sign up through this link to get the discount. Enjoy!
I’m going to start off by saying that Wes is one of the best businessmen I know, and I really do trust him. On countless occasions he’s programmed things for me, even built out full sites and systems like the Ubercamp membership system, and never asked for anything in return. If any of you have met him in real life you understand what I mean when I say he is a stand up guy. So the product is backed by a great developer, and you can be sure your information is safe, private, and you’ll get all the help you need. He really wants to build a legitimate strong business and that’s exactly what he’s doing.
Now that we got that out of the way, what makes Tracking 202 Pro different than the free Tracking 202? Well, a lot.
- Integration with the major PPC networks (Google, Yahoo, MSN). T202 Pro will automatically sync all your PPC data from your accounts and display the information for you beautifully. No more going by “estimated” click costs and manually entering data. You’ll get real data to work with now and your metrics will be exact. Easily one of the best features.
- Integration with affiliate networks. No more updating your subids in T202, T202 Pro automatically pulls affiliate network data and plugs it into the account. Along with that it’ll then automatically update the profit, percent change, and things like that.
- Keyword analysis. This is something that NO other tracking program has. You can go into your account and see what keywords converted which is great. But with T202 Pro, you can click on the root keyword (if it’s a broad match) and see exactly which long tails converted, and which didn’t. For example you can add the keyword “credit report” and bid on it, get some data, and then see what long tails converted. Make more customized ad groups for those specific keywords, and bam, a la profit.
- Mobile phone app. If you’re out and want to check and make sure your campaigns are running smoothly, you have the ability to do that with Stats 202.
- All the goodies that tracking this fickle will provide. Keyword analysis, IP blocking, split testing, etc. Optimizing your campaigns will be a lot easier and all managed in 1 place. You can change bids in T202 Pro and it’ll update right into your PPC accounts without you having to manually do it in each PPC account
*Suggestion for Wes : I’m sure you’ve thought about it, but definitely work on also programming in the API for Facebook Ads as well as Myspace Ads. A lot of affiliates use both these networks and it’d add a lot more real value to the program.
Pricing. T202 pro is very fairly priced I believe from the true value you’re going to get from it. I personally think it would be and I’ve started using it myself on certain campaigns. You pay a monthly fee based on how many clicks are sent, and then a flat $0.004 for each click that is tracked. It’s a respectable price for the level of optimization and increased profit you’re going to see. They also have to cover themselves, and running/developing all of this isn’t cheap.
All in all, I’d like to just tell Wes that he did a great job and made a kickass tracking system. I can’t wait to use it more and I strongly recommend that everyone else use it too. Don’t forget that 10% discount.